Welcome to Crumb: A Food Blog! Here you'll find modern updates on all the classics, covering everything from comfort food favourites to elegant appetizers to decadent desserts, with the occasional new-school twist thrown in just for fun.
Want fresh new content? Here are the latest and greatest from Crumb!
These are the tried and tested recipes that have our readers coming back for seconds!
- Ruby Ruby Roo: Red Currant Yogurt Cakes
- Ain't Seen Muffin Yet: Sour Cream Muffins with Haskap Berries
- A Meating of the Minds: Never-Fail Eye of Round Roast
- Stay Crumble and Kind: Raspberry-Rhubarb Crumble Bars
- Secret Recipe Club: Quick Salmon Chowder
- Ice Ice Baby: "Instant" Frozen Yogurt
- Toast of the Town: Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
- Lei'd Back: Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken Skillet Nachos
Browse by Season
Browse by Course
The Cookie Jar
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these Christmas cookies. Perfect for gifting and holiday parties (or for keeping all to yourself... we won't judge.)
See more holiday cookie recipes →
Everything you need to cook up a spectacular Christmas dinner, from tasty turkey recipes to vegetarian alternatives to festive side dishes and more!
See more Christmas dinner recipes →
Get the (cocktail) party started with these festive appetizers, all guaranteed to get rave reviews from all your guests. The only complaint you'll get is that you didn't make more!
See more festive appetizer recipes →
Breakfast (or Brunch) of Champions
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and that's especially true on weekends. Kick off your Saturday or Sunday in style with these pancake and waffle recipes.
See more pancake and waffle recipes →