All you need to whip up this easy (and healthy!) fruity dessert is two ingredients, a powerful blender, one push of a button, and less than two minutes. Play around with different fruit combinations – the only limit is your imagination!
- 1 cup full-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 cups frozen berry blend
- 2 tbsp honey (optional)
- Place the yogurt and frozen berries in the container of the Vitamix.
- Select the frozen dessert program. If necessary, use the tamper to push down the ingredients and break up air pockets. Blend until smooth and well blended.
- (If your blender doesn’t have a preset program, start the blender on the lowest speed and then slowly increase to the highest speed. Blend for 45-60 seconds, stopping as soon as the mixture is smooth.)
This frozen yogurt is best served right away, straight out of the blender.
However, if you want to prepare it ahead of time, scoop it out into individual serving dishes and store them in the freezer. When ready to serve, pull the dishes out a couple of minutes in advance to let the frozen yogurt soften up.
- Category: Dessert