This super-easy treat combines two of my favourite indulgences - the sweet chocolatey goodness of Nutella spread, and the cool deliciousness of homemade ice cream. What's not to love?
- 1 cup Nutella spread
- 3 ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- Using a blender or food processor, process the Nutella and bananas until smooth and thick. Sift in the cocoa, and process again to blend. Lastly, add the cream and process until completely blended and smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a mixing bowl, cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Pour the chilled mixture to an ice cream maker, and process according to manufacturer’s directions. Once the ice cream is mostly frozen and has a consistency similar to soft-serve, transfer to a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 4 hours to harden up.