This creamy red pepper dip comes together in a flash and requires a grand total of 5 ingredients. Serve with wedges of toasted pita or fresh vegetables for dipping. Holiday entertaining doesn’t get any easier than this!
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 jar (500ml / 17oz) roasted red peppers, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 package (250g / 8 oz) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Using a food processor, pulse the garlic close until finely minced. Add the roasted red peppers, cream cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice, and process until smooth.
- Spoon the dip into a pretty bowl, and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Chill until ready to serve, at least 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
- Serve the finished dip with wedges of warm pita bread or an assorted of colourful fresh vegetables for dipping.
- Category: Appetizer