Sweet treats don’t get easier than this quickie cookie butter fudge. All you need is three ingredients, one microwave, and five minutes of free time.
- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 can (ml / 14oz) condensed milk
- 1/2 cup speculoos cookie butter
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the white chocolate and condensed milk.
- Microwave on High for about 30 seconds and stir briefly, then continue microwaving in 30-second bursts and stirring in between until the chocolate is melted and smooth. (The total amount of time will vary depending on your microwave, but this takes about 3 minutes in mine.) Stir in the cookie butter spread.
- Line an 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper. Pour the fudge mixture into the pan and smooth into an even layer. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 3 hours or until firm enough to slice, then cut into squares and package up in an airtight container or divvy up into individual gift boxes.
- Category: Candy