Take your potato side dish game to the next level with these golden-brown crispy-edged potato stacks seasoned with fresh rosemary and loads of grated parmesan.
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 4 medium-sized russet or Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, plus 2 tbsp for topping
- Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly butter a large baking sheet.
- Using a mandoline (or a very sharp knife and a steady hand), slice the potatoes into 2mm-thick slices. In a large bowl, toss the sliced potatoes with butter, rosemary, salt and pepper until thoroughly coated.
- Place the potato slices on the prepared baking sheet, making stacks of 5-6 similarly sized slices and sprinkling a pinch of parmesan between each layer. Sprinkle the tops of the stacks with the remaining 2 tbsp parmesan.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until the edges of the stacks are golden-brown and crispy and the potatoes are tender.
- Category: Side