Turkey burgers cooked in the air fryer come out golden brown on the outside and perfectly juicy on the inside. Once you've tried this technique, you'll never go back to the frying pan again!
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp dried herb blend
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 350F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix with your hands until well combined. Divide the mixture into four equal parts, and shape into patties.
- Place the burgers in a single layer in the air fryer drawer, making sure there's a little space between the patties for the air to flow through. (You may need to do this in two batches, depending on the size of the basket.)
- Air fry for 5 minutes per side, or until golden-brown on the outside and internal temperature is 165F.
- Serve immediately on toasted burger buns, and top off with your favourite garnishes and condiments.
- Category: Mains
- Method: Air Fried
- Cuisine: American