This particular version of classic Mexican Hot Chocolate takes all the best parts of hot chocolate and then layers in a spicy blend of cayenne, cinnamon, vanilla and freshly grated nutmeg that is absolutely to die for.
- 2 cups Silk Dark Chocolate Almond
- 3 oz unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of freshly grated nutmeg
- Dash of cayenne
- In a small saucepan set over medium high heat, bring the almond Silk to a simmer.
- Whisk in the chocolate and sugar, and continue simmering for 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently, until the chocolate is melted and completely incorporated into the Silk.
- Remove from heat and whisk in cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg and cayenne. Serve immediately.
- Category: Drinks