Festive no-bake treats made with crushed gingersnaps, chopped pecans and a generous splash of spiced rum. Perfect for holiday gifting!
- 2 cups crushed gingersnap cookies
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup icing sugar (plus more for coating)
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- ¼ cup spiced rum
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together the crushed cookies, pecans and icing sugar. Stir in corn syrup and bourbon, and mix until combined.
- With lightly moistened hands, shape the mixture into 1-inch balls, then roll in powdered sugar to coat. Transfer to an airtight container and chill for at least 2-3 days before serving.
Storage: Gingerbread balls can be refrigerated for up to one month in an airtight container.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Canadian