Last weekend, Canadians all over gathered together with family and friends to give thanks and stuff their faces with turkey for Canadian Thanksgiving (or, as we like to call it up here in Canada, “Thanksgiving”).
Consequently, most Canadians have spent this week scratching their heads and trying to decide what to do with all of those leftovers.
I know I’m a little behind (it’s been one of those weeks), but I’m sure there are a few procrastinators like me who are still starting at a fridge full of turkey bits, mashed sweet potatoes and cranberry sauce… so if that sounds like you, here’s a list of delicious Thanksgiving leftover recipes to help you get through all of those odds and ends.
- Turkey Pot Pie with Lemon-Dill Biscuits (Crumb)
- White Turkey Lasagna with Mushrooms (Crumb)
- Baked Turkey Flautas (Crumb)
- White Turkey Chili (Juanita’s Cocina)
- Leftover Turkey Frittata (Diethood)
- Turkey-Parmesan Baked Rotini (Rock Recipes)
- Thanksgiving Benedict (What Jew Wanna Eat)
- Turkey Tamale Pie (Dinners, Dishes and Desserts)
- Turkey-Butternut Tortilla Soup (Noble Pig)
- Turkey Soup for Two (Supper for a Steal)
Mashed Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes
- Maple-Cardamom Sweet Potato Biscuits (Crumb)
- Overnight Potato-Herb Bread (Crumb)
- Shepherd’s Pie (Farm Fresh Feasts)
Cranberries (Fresh or Frozen)
- Cranberry-Walnut Coffeecake (Crumb)
- Cranberry-Pear Crisp with Gingersnap Crumble (Crumb)
- Cranberry-Oat Smoothie (Ricki Heller)